BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, September 16, 2008

About Me and My Hubby!!!!!!!!

Morgan, Im not a fan of these but since you did it, I thought I'd better do it!!


1. Where did you meet? Dan was a paid firefighter at the Ambulance Company that I volunteered at

2. How long did you date before you were married? About a year and a half

3. How long have you been married? It will be 1 year on September 29th!!!!!!! Im sooo excited

4. What does he do that surprises you? He likes to cuddle!!! When we first started dating it was hard for me cause I wasn't much of a cuddler, but with I loooovvvee it!!!

5. What is your favorite feature of his? He has beautiful dark brown eyes

6. What is your favorite quality of his? He always knows how to make me feel better. If I am having a bad day, he always knows what to say to make it at least a little better

7. Does he have a Nickname for you? I don't really think we have nicknames for eachother, except for honey....hahahhaha, don't make fun of us Morgan

8. What is his favorite color? Blue

9. What is his favorite food? He loves a lot of food. But I think I would have to say Spagetti is his favorite

10. What is his favorite sport? He loves baseball (Orioles) and football (Redskins)

11. When and where was your first kiss? Our first kiss was on our 1st official date, we had been together pretty much 3months before then. It was in the car when I was dropping him off.

12. Favorite thing to do as a couple? Sit and relax together, sometimes with our jobs its hard to spend time together, so when we get the chance we love it

13. Do you have any children? Not yet.. hopefully in the future!!

14. Does he have a hidden talent? Im not too sure that he has a hidden talent...

15. How old is he? HaHaHa, he is wayyyy older than me..just kidding, he is 27

16. Who said I love you first? He did :)

17. What is his favorite type of music? He likes pretty much all types of music. He enjoys alternative rock, and older rock

18. What do you admire most about him? He enjoys hanging out with my family!! I know its hard when you join a new family, but he really enjoys spending time with my family, which I think is really awesome

19. Do you think he will read this? Yes, he enjoys looking at the blog, even though he probably won't admit that he does!!!
Here is a pic of our trip to Gatlingburg. This one was taken at the Ripley's Aquarium!! We had such a fun time!!!

1 comments:

Morgan said...

You did it! I'm impressed :) That was fun to read- I learned some things about Daniel that I didn't know before! I remember you telling me about him before you started dating- I thought "Oh no, she really likes him". I was scared to meet him- I knew you were pretty serious about him and I didn't know what we were in for :) Of course, after I got to know him I was relieved that he was such a nice guy!