BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, November 16, 2008

The Great Frederick Fair

Morgan this post is for you!! I know I'm a little behind the times, ok wayyy behind the times but I forgot I had these pics.

All of the cute little piglets!! I remember this always used to be one of the highlights of the fair, minus the smell.

I saw this big blue tractor and I remembered that really old picture of I think it was us on one that looked like it, so I thought I would take a picture of this one. Soon we all will have our own little ones to put on the tractor!!!!!

Well I hope you enjoyed these pics!! I thought it might be something fun to remember!!


1 comments:

Morgan said...

Love the pictures! Perry and I both miss the fair! There's just nothing like it :) Thanks for helping us to feel like we were there!

Perry was sad you didn't have any demolition derby pics.- that became a tradition for us. Maybe someday we'll get to take Dallin to one!