BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, February 17, 2009

The Babies Room

Ok so we still are calling "him" the baby, because we haven't decided 100% on a name yet. So please excuse that rudeness!! The room is small so it was hard to get good pics but I think you can get the jist of it. I have to thank my wonderful hubby for putting all of the furniture together!! He did it alllllll my himself and it is beautiful.
Above is looking in the room from the door. On the right side that you can't see, is where the rocking chair will be. But I don't have it yet so sorry I don't have a picture for you.

Obviously this is the changing table/dresser. I was glad that it fit perfectly into that little corner!!

I tried to get a good picture of the pattern on the material. Each section has a Fire Hydrant, a Dalmation, and a Fire Truck. There is a blanket on the crib over the fitted sheet for looks right now. That will be coming off when he gets here. Oh yea and the wonderful non-matching mobile! But it was free and it is very nice!!!!!!


And here is just a picture of the crib. It was kind of hard finding a place where it looked good because it is really big and takes up almost half of the room.



2 comments:

Morgan said...

Good job parents-to-be! The furniture is awesome!! It fits perfectly in the room and everything goes together so nicely! Now you just need a little guy to complete the room...I can't wait to see it in person! We are so excited for you both- your little guy is so lucky to be coming to such a wonderful family!

Camille said...

Yeah Cassie you wrote something! Your blog and your nursery are adorable...I love them!