BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, May 15, 2009

Logan's 1st Bath!!!

Logan got his first bath today!! Sorry the pictures are in reverse order. Logan actually liked the bath. We think it helped that it was warm inside the house.
All cleaned up and smelling like a little baby.

Daddy giving Logan kisses after he is clean. Logan loves getting kisses!!!

Mom and Logan posing for a quick picture before he gets cold and decides he isn't happy anymore.


Getting all the soap rinsed off. He really liked having the warm water running on his head. He got upset when we took him away from the water.



We had to make sure that he got all soaped up so he would smell like a baby. Smelling that baby smell makes us want to kiss and love on him even more than we already do!!!!!!!




1 comments:

Morgan said...

Oh my goodness I have the cutest nephew!!! He is so sweet! I'm glad the bath went so well...I think it was pretty traumatic for us the first time :) You guys look like pros!

I still can't believe my little sister has a baby!!