BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, July 12, 2009

2 Months old!!!

It is so hard to believe that Logan is already 2 months old!!! He is growing so quickly. Everyone told me enjoy it while he's little, because it won't last.. well they were certainly right! I love being a Mommy! It was hard at first trying to get his eating straightened out, but now that we have it down pat it is much easier. Logan has just started taking regular naps during the day and only waking up every 4hrs at night!!!!! I also wanted to thank my mom and my sister for always only being a phone call away!! I don't think they realize how much they have helped me. I am so thankful to have them in my life. Dan has been such a wonderful husband and dad! I don't know what I would've done without him. Logan just loves his dad! His face lights up when he sees Dan or when Dan talks to him. It is so nice to have a great support system at home!!! Dan, I LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!!!






2 comments:

Morgan said...

I just love this boy to pieces!! I want to hold him and kiss him all over! He is really a beautiful boy...and I can't believe how big he is! He is quite a chunk!! Thanks for posting more pics. He changes so much that I need pictures every week to keep up! :)

Unknown said...

Logan is really a sweetheart, and he's lucky to have such a loving Mommy and Daddy!