BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, December 10, 2009

Bath Time

So I put Logan in the big bathtub for the first real time. We tried it once before but he wasn't quite ready. Well I braved it by myself tonight and boy was it a wonderful success!! As soon as I put him down in the water, he went crazy with his splashing. We have little animals that squirt water, well he was splashing the water so much they kept floating away. I was alittle too scared so I kept putting them close to him, and of course he would splash and they would go away! We do need to invest in some non skid things for the bottom of the tub, because when it was time to get washed up he kept sliding all over. I thought it was probably long over due for him to be in the real tub, because he was all squished up in the little one :) Sorry there are no pics for this one. I didn't have the camera when he got in the tub!!

Also I have to throw in that Baby Molly Joelle was born today, and boy is she the cutest little thing. I'm soooo glad for my mom and that she was willing to watch Logan so I could go see Britt and Molly. She is so small. I can't even remember when Logan was that small, and it was only 7 months ago. I am also so thankful for Britt and our wonderful friendship for about 15-16yrs!! It's amazing that we have stuck by eachother for so long. I can't wait for Logan and Molly to grow up together!

Well that is all my news for this time. We will be back soon!

0 comments: