BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Our Family Christmas

We had so much celebrating Logan's first Christmas! He really didn't know what was going on, but we had a good time. I wanted to thank Daddy for taking the pictures for me. Aunt Morgan, this picture is for you! Logan loves when I build a tower and he can push them over! He has started to squeal like I do after they fall!!!


He mostly enjoyed eating the paper!
Bear wanted to get in on all the action too! He always had to know where Logan is and what he is doing. He usually kisses him too much and we have to tell him to stop.
This is one of my favorite pictures of Logan!
If you can see, his mouth is wide open waiting to stick the paper in it!! Sometimes we think he is going to break his jaw as far as he opens his mouth!

We are so thankful to have Logan in our lives. He brings so much joy and peace to us. Anytime we are having a bad day we both just think about him and remember that everything is wonderful. We couldn't have asked for a better baby! I definetly think he has spoiled us! He has started saying Da Da now!! I noticed today that he didn't say it hardly at all, but yesterday when Dan was here he said it all day. I have no idea if he really means it, but it sure seems like it!!!!
Add Video

1 comments:

Morgan said...

YEAH for new posts!! I loved seeing Logan's first Christmas! The pic. you said is your favorite is absolutely beautiful of Logan! You should frame it.

Looks like you guys had a nice Christmas....hopefully it'll be even better next year when we come home (cross your fingers!!). Love you all!