BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, August 16, 2008

Bridal Shower





Here are a few pictures from my Bridal Shower. The top picture is of Brittany (my best friend) and Karlea (a friend from work). The middle picture is of My mom, me and my soon-to-be mother in law!! I'm soo lucky to have a wonderful mother in law. I definetly couldn't have asked for a better one!! My mom is the greatest woman!! I have no idea what I would do without her!! And then the yummy cake!!!!










2 comments:

J said...

Cassie, this is going to be so random, Im not even sure if you will remember who I am...

My name is Jessica Denhalter (LeSueur, now). I was in the Frederick ward when I was little. I was really good friends with Brittney Rowley, and we did stuff as well sometimes. I saw that Bekah, my sister, had a link to your sisters blog, and she had one to yours. I was super excited and just wanted to say hi! It is good to see how good you are doing. Its been eleven years since we moved from Maryland, and it was a fun little surprise to see ya. I hope all is going well. Feel free to stop by my blog if you want.
lesueurcelebration.blogspot.com

I hope you don't mind I blog hopped to get here!

Jessica

Morgan said...

That cake just looks so yummy right now...especially the frosting!! I really want to eat some of it :)