BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, August 24, 2008

Our Wedding September 29, 2007

My Hubby Dan!!!! He is the greatest man in my life. I always said that I was never going to get married. Then I met Dan and for some crazy reason my theory changed very quickly. I'm soo glad that I met him and now we are married!! When we first met he was a bit stubborn and I thought he was never going to ask me out. Then with a little push from some friends he asked me out and the rest is history! We are coming up on our one year anniversary and I am soooooo excited!!! I know that no matter how bad I mess something up he is always there to fix it and let me know that it is ok!! I can't wait to spend the rest of my life with him!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I luv you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
These are my most favorite girls in the whole wide world!! I don't know what I would do without them. My mom is the most caring, considerate woman!!She has ALWAYS been there for me thru thick and thin. My sister is the sister that I could've asked for!! She is a great listener and advice giver. I know that if I need something she will always be there. I definetly miss her and her family. When she moved away that was one of the hardest things I had to deal with. I miss seeing my nephew all of the time, and seeing how he is growing and changing, but thanks to the phone and computer we are able to stay extremly close! And then Britt, we have been BEST friends since 2nd grade!! I don't know what I would do without her!! We have been thru some really hard times together, but we manage to stay really close!!! We have gotten to share both of our weddings together and I am sooo thankful for that!! Girls, I love all you and I hope you know that I will always be there for you!!!!!

1 comments:

Morgan said...

What a sweet blog post! I'm so happy you and Dan found each other- it's fun having a brother in law! I hate being so far away too, but if we had stayed in MD we probably wouldn't have Dallin. So, that makes being here worth it! Miss you guys too...I'm not sure we'll be able to wait until Christmas to come home!!